Hi! I would like to show you how to make a weekly planner!
You can use it as a white board too! It is simple and easy to make. I hope you like it! : )
– paper -pencil/eraser
-construction paper -self-adhesive laminating sheet
-colored pencils -glue stick
*These are just the list of things I used! Remember that you are not limited to these materials!
1. Make a border around the paper using the construction paper.
2. Also make the columns using the construction paper. I only made 6 columns because I wanted only from Monday to Saturday, but it is up to you to decide how many columns you want to make.
3. Write the days of the week and draw any pictures you want!
I drew a girl in each column doing different activities everyday. Also, I drew a character that I created on the last column!
4. Color your drawings with markers, colored pencils, etc. Outlining your drawing with a pen first always helps!
5. Laminate your drawing and you are done!
*I know you can’t tell if I laminated my planner in this picture…but I did!
6. Now you can write your homework, event, schedule, and etc with a dry-erase marker!
Start organizing your week and let’s get things done!
Thanks for reading!
I hope you liked it!